Welcome to our very first Ragged Mountain Sports Photo Contest. Here’s the dealio:
1) Take a photograph of yourself/friends/family having a good ol’ time with something that you bought at our store. You could be road biking up Independence Pass and showing off your stylish bike jersey, paddling down the Grand Canyon in your new kayak, or simply cruising down Carbondale Main Street on your steal-of-a-deal Schwinn bike. We want it all (family-friendly please). RMS Trucker Hat appearances are a bonus.
2) Send us your photograph anytime during the month of July (July 31st is the deadline). You can email it (email@example.com), post it on our Ragged Mountain Sports Facebook page, or bring in a hard copy. Include a description of the Ragged item, where you’re at, and who ya are. No limit to number of photographs.
3) At the end of July, we’ll post the photographs on our website’s Reppin’ the Ragged page as well as our Facebook page. Honor and bragging rights will be yours.
4) Our distinguished panel of judges will then vote on the photographs and pick a champion. Creativity, uniqueness, style, extremeness, and funkiness are all in the mix. Half of the competition will be based on Facebook popularity, so when the time comes like your favorite photograph on our Facebook page.
5) The winner will be announced in the second week of August and receive a $15 RMS gift certificate. Good for life. The winning photograph will also be framed and displayed with pride in the store.
Here’s a little taste of a photo contest entry:
Hannah shredding some pow pow at Snowmass Mountain Resort and staying safe in a Ragged Red snowboard helmet.